PATA Nepal Chapter , HTM 2018 Secretariat calls for Event Management Companies for Expression Of Interest (EOI) for HTM 2018
PATA Nepal Chapter
HTM 2018 Secretariat
Date of publication in Annapurna Post Daily: 2074/11/24
Name of Project: Event Management for HTM 2018
- PATA Nepal Chapter in collaboration with the of Nepal – Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation (Host), Nepal Tourism Board (Organizer), PATA and Nepal Airlines Corporation (Organizing Partners) along with the most prominent tourism associations of Nepal is going to organize the 2nd edition of the Himalayan Travel Mart, HTM 2018 from June 1-3, 2018 in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- PATA Nepal Chapter is proud to be the Executive Organizer of HTM2018 and invites Expression of Interest (EOI) from eligible firms to provide the Event Management services for HTM 2018.
- Interested eligible firms may obtain further information and EOI document during office hours from 2074/11/24 till 2074/12/01 Or visit htmnepal.com or www.pata.org.np.
- Firms may associate with other Firms to enhance their qualifications.
- Expressions of interest shall be delivered online through (website) or manually to PATA Nepal Chapter, HTM 2018 Secretariat, Gairidhara, Kathmandu not later 2074/12/01.
- In case the last date of obtaining and submission of the EOI documents happens to be a holiday, the next working day will be deemed as the due date but the time will be the same as stipulated.
- EOI will be assessed based on Qualification [40 percent], Experience [40 percent] and Capacity [20 percent] of the firm and key personnel. Based on evaluation of EOI, only shortlisted firms will be invited to submit technical and financial proposal through a request for proposal.
- Minimum score to pass the EOI is 70 percent.
PATA Nepal Chapter
Phone no: +977-1-4004058