PATA Nepal Chapter Presents Youth Talent Quest
PATA Nepal chapter (PNC) is organizing a Youth Talent Quest 2017 (YTQ), synecdoche of “Himalayan Travel Mart,2017”, a campaign in search of talented Young Tourism Professionals in Nepali Tourism sector. It provides a platform for these professionals to showcase their talents, be acknowledged as well as be rewarded. The Campaign will be held in the form of competition amongst student from PNC member colleges.
This Inter-Collegiate Quest will have following 5 major competitions floated among PATA member colleges.
- Public speaking / Power Point Presentation Competition
- Content Writing Competition
- Tourism Product Development Competition
- Promo video Competition
- Tech for tourism Competition
The Public Speaking Contest concluded on March 15, 2017 at GATE college, Kathmandu. The grand finale of Content Writing will be held on March 18, 2017 at the premises of NCTTM College (Nepal College of Travel & Tourism), Kathmandu.
- The selected students from the competitions will get enrollment on the board of PATA Student Nepal Chapter and represent themselves as the future tourism professionals of Nepal in the forthcoming Event “Himalayan Travel Mart,2017.”
- The winner will also get an opportunity to represent PATA Student Nepal Chapter in the PATA Annual Summit, May 18-21, 2017 in Srilanka.
The pre-selection process is given below:
- The preliminary rounds of selection will be held at each member colleges of PATA Nepal Chapter.
- You are required to select Top Three Finalists to represent your Institution for Grand Finale scheduled for March 15, 2017.
- The names of the finalist should be submitted by March 10, 2017 along with their photo and personal details at the official email address: email@example.com
Grand Finale Schedule:
The grand finale of the competition will be organized by PATA Nepal Chapter. Below are the following details:
- Date: Wednesday, March 15, 2017
- Time: 10:30 am-2:30 pm
- Venue: GATE college, Mahakal-9, Mandikhatar, Kathmandu