Community Homestay Network is seeking a Social Media Manager & a Reservations and Customer Service (Intern). Interested candidates and PATA Young Tourism Professionals are invited to apply along with their CV by sending an email to Ms. Poonam Gupta Shrestha (Chief Operating Officer) at [email protected]. Tel: P: +977-14419039 EXT: 105 STATUS:N/A
Position: Social Media Manager -1
Reports to: Marketing Team Leader
Social media manager is responsible to manage and maintain Community Homestay Network’s brand image and presence in various social media platforms. The brands include Community homestay network and Koseli.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using content calendars
- Work with marketing team to create engaging multimedia content across multiple platforms
- Develop, launch and manage campaigns that promote our organisation and brand
- Undertake audience research
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Recommend improvements to increase social media campaign performance
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
Position: Reservations and Customer Service (Intern)-1
Reports to: Sales Team Leader
The Reservations and Customer service intern is responsible to maintain and coordinate all booking related information with respective community managers and service providers. The person is also responsible for aiding the sales team in creating itineraries and assisting with tasks to ensure good customer service is provided to the guests.
- Handle all reservation inquiries from Agents, Sales team and OTAs.
- Record the details of Reservation in the central reservation database.
- Update and modify the Reservations based on any information received from the agents/ customers.
- Coordinate respective reservation information with the homestay managers to ensure that the service delivered is as promised and up to standards.
- Share and coordinate the sales/reservation data with the accounting and finance team for billing and finances purposes.
- Send acknowledgement emails to all online booking requests and engage the customers from OTA.
- Maintain coordination-contact with guests to ensure that the guest has a good experience with the homestays.
- Handle any issues/ inquiries of the guest during their stay to solve their issues and make them feel at home.
- Coordinate with (community managers / Impact manager) to ensure the guest issues are solved.