Community Homestay Network is looking for a Reservation and Customer Service Intern. Please find the Job roles and requirement below:
Position: Reservations and Customer Service (Intern)
Reports to: Sales Team Leader
The Reservations and Customer service intern is responsible to maintain and coordinate all booking related information with respective community managers and service providers. The person is also responsible for aiding the sales team in creating itineraries and assisting with tasks to ensure good customer service is provided to the guests.
- Handle all reservation inquiries from Agents, Sales team and OTAs.
- Record the details of Reservation in the central reservation database.
- Update and modify the Reservations based on any information received from the agents/ customers.
- Coordinate respective reservation information with the homestay managers to ensure that the service delivered is as promised and up to standards.
- Share and coordinate the sales/reservation data with the accounting and finance team for billing and finances purposes.
- Send acknowledgement emails to all online booking requests and engage the customers from OTA.
- Maintain coordination-contact with guests to ensure that the guest has a good experience with the homestays.
- Handle any issues/ inquiries of the guest during their stay to solve their issues and make them feel at home.
- Coordinate with (community managers / Impact manager) to ensure the guest issues are solved.
To apply, email your CV to: [email protected]