Nectar Digit is seeking a Communication Officer. Interested candidates and PATA Young Tourism Professionals are invited to apply along with their Resume by sending an email to: [email protected] or [email protected] Tel: +977-01-5541236
- Program content development, concept note and proposal writing.
- Writing, Editing and proof reading of reports and other documents.
- Creating write-ups that are in sync with the brand voice and tone guidelines.
- Develop and manage program MIS, analyze data/ information, and follow up.
- Inter-departmental coordination within the organization movement as and when required.
- Coordinate with client and team, developing new project proposals, concept notes and other documents for resource mobilization on the concerned programs and activities of projects.
- Work closely with the senior management to liaison with clients, through regular updates and reports.
- Support in setting up meetings (internal and external), registrations and due diligence processes, participation in conferences and meetings if required.
- Help in organizing monthly/ periodic meetings.
- Any other work assigned by the supervisor/ organization.
Monitoring and Evaluation
- Monitor the progress of the projects and keep the supervisor informed/ updated.
- To develop strategic plans for various aspects of the organization and its ongoing programs and support in their implementation.
- To work on progress indicators for all the programs and projects for proper monitoring.
- High quality documentation of the impact outcomes.
- Minimum Bachelors in any relevant subject (Rural development/management, social work, MBA, Mass communication, or equivalent), with preference to university degree in any subject (mass communication/English would be preferred).
- Minimum 1.5+ years of adequate experience in communication and content creation.
- Experience of impact monitoring and evaluation for campaigns.
- Excellent representation, public speaking and presentation skills.